Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 5 guests, and 40 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
 Trending Topics(Posts)
1.Ask Amy's very bad advice on affairs1
2.The Joke Thread1
3.Financial counselor says communication is key when mixing money and marriage - Grand Forks Herald0
4.Daughter says father made ominous threats if his wife sought a divorce - Portland Press Herald0
5.A Straight Spouse Of A Gay Husband Speaks Out0
6.Rise Above Past Relationship Failures - Psychology Today0
7.Toxic Relationship dynamics0
8.Women Who Don't Orgasm - Psychology Today0
9.Highspire man tried to kill wife in car crash after marriage counseling session went south, police say0
10.6 Ways to Recreate, Not Just Salvage, Your Relationship - Psychology Today0
*By replies in last 2 weeks.
In The Media(Posts)
Woman urges NC lawmakers to end child marriage: For her it was a ‘life sentence’3
COVID-19 and the Increased Likelihood of Affairs3
Does anyone remember this story?3
Validation to find-win-win slutions2
Things men want4
These Are The Signs You're Dating A Narcissist3
Girlfriend's 'controlling' list of 22 rules for boyfriend goes viral: 'She sounds crazy'9
What Divorced Men Wish They Had Done Differently In Their Marriages7
Alienation of Affection / Criminal Conversation9
Would you pay your ex a 'break-up fee'? - BBC3
more >>
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** #328742
12/30/13 10:43 PM
12/30/13 10:43 PM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
Neverguessed posted an intriguing concept on his Success Story thread regarding how he changed his opinion about so-called "temporary insanity" after discovering his wife's A.

Lil and I both experienced similar transitions.

If you were involved with infidelity (either side) did you endure what might be perceived as temporary insanity? Did you realize it or did others notice it and inform you?

I've not seen a recent discussion about this but am curious as to what others have experienced.

Thanks,
Ace

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #328750
12/30/13 11:32 PM
12/30/13 11:32 PM
S
SmilingWife Offline
Global Moderator
SmilingWife  Offline
Global Moderator
S
I was singleminded and fairly collected just after. Dday. I had evidence to collect, custody to gain, property to divide, a future to secure.....but after The divorce was final and he bought me out of the marital home....I moved out, he moved back in.....I did feel like I became insane. I became involved with a man I NEVER would have normally and I was also so enraged I thought I would turn into a double murderer of xh and ow. It was only my son that kept me from doing something crazy. I remember praying so hard to God to help me control those feelings so could mother my son and stay out of prison.

It was bad. Very bad.

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: SmilingWife] #328800
12/31/13 03:17 PM
12/31/13 03:17 PM
wiser_now Offline
wiser_now  Offline
I originally wrote last night and erased it. It was a litany of craziness. At the light of day, I'll say this:

As a WS, I was embarrassing-crazy. I still cringe at some of the things I said and did. It was short, it was intense, it was humiliating and life-changing. Yeah, I was crazy. But you would not be shocked. It was straight out of the WS-script.

BUT...

As a BS, I was DANGEROUS-crazy. I became my (then)H and his OW(s) <-- plural... WORST NIGHTMARE. If I told you the things I did, you'd be shocked.

In both cases, I think it is like temporary insanity... but it is far worse as a BS... evidenced by the amount of murders you hear at the hands of BS vs. WS. **Not that the WS doesn't cause their own kind of deaths - deaths of marriage, family, love.

A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short. --Andre Maurois

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: SmilingWife] #328810
12/31/13 04:35 PM
12/31/13 04:35 PM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: SmilingWife
I was singleminded and fairly collected just after. Dday. I had evidence to collect, custody to gain, property to divide, a future to secure.....but after The divorce was final and he bought me out of the marital home....I moved out, he moved back in.....I did feel like I became insane. I became involved with a man I NEVER would have normally and I was also so enraged I thought I would turn into a double murderer of xh and ow. It was only my son that kept me from doing something crazy. I remember praying so hard to God to help me control those feelings so could mother my son and stay out of prison.

It was bad. Very bad.

Thanks for your thoughts, SW. Interesting how our children motivate us beyond what might be expected. If it wasn't for our level-headed DS-20something (who was more like the parent on D-Day) we would be divorced today.

Ace

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #328811
12/31/13 04:38 PM
12/31/13 04:38 PM
S
SmilingWife Offline
Global Moderator
SmilingWife  Offline
Global Moderator
S
Originally Posted By: Ace
Originally Posted By: SmilingWife

It was bad. Very bad.

Thanks for your thoughts, SW. Interesting how our children motivate us beyond what might be expected. If it wasn't for our level-headed DS-20something (who was more like the parent on D-Day) we would be divorced today.

Ace

So true.

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: wiser_now] #328812
12/31/13 04:40 PM
12/31/13 04:40 PM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: wiser_now
I originally wrote last night and erased it. It was a litany of craziness. At the light of day, I'll say this:

As a WS, I was embarrassing-crazy. I still cringe at some of the things I said and did. It was short, it was intense, it was humiliating and life-changing. Yeah, I was crazy. But you would not be shocked. It was straight out of the WS-script.

BUT...

As a BS, I was DANGEROUS-crazy. I became my (then)H and his OW(s) <-- plural... WORST NIGHTMARE. If I told you the things I did, you'd be shocked.

In both cases, I think it is like temporary insanity... but it is far worse as a BS... evidenced by the amount of murders you hear at the hands of BS vs. WS. **Not that the WS doesn't cause their own kind of deaths - deaths of marriage, family, love.

Hi Wiser,

BTW, which moniker do you prefer: WN? Wiser? Wise? Wiseguy? LOL

Most people would be shocked if I told you what I did. Heck, I have told what I did (trying to befriend OW and contemplate visiting OW and OWH to "help them" stay married)....and many have said that it's shocking.

The stuff that came out of my mouth (and the strength of my throwing arm) was shocking during our multiple DDays.

Thanks for your thoughts. It's interesting to note how your process was different but also similar from both perspectives.

Ace

We're overcoming decades of marital dysfunction including abuse, passive aggression, gas-lighting & infidelity (both of us).

Our Weird and Ongoing Story
Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #328874
12/31/13 10:56 PM
12/31/13 10:56 PM
New Zealand
Lil Offline

Lil  Offline

New Zealand
I did a lot of 'crazy' things. Like SW it wasnt particulary on D-day, foe me it was a few days later when I realised that it wasnt going to be one of those crappy things that happen and you get on and get over. I was suddenly in the humiliating reality that if I wanted my marriage, I was going to have to suck it up and wait it out.

So the biggests 'crazy' was the throwing family and wedding photos out onto the drive, taking to his fire truck awards and engines with the axe, cutting up a wooden icon so called the lovers that I'd always had mixed eelings about anyway because it was bought on a holiday where I had felt abandoned by him. The climax was the standing in front of the car that respresented all that was wrong with my marriage for the last few years and only resisting because at the end of the day I knew it was worth something in a divorce.

There were degrees of crazy on and off for the next few years, not just during the plan A/plan B phase.

Personally I think its less being mentally unhinged, and more to do with the limbic system AKA the lizard brain, having more of an influence over the synapsis than usually. Since the limbic system is only looking out for number one in the immediacy, sometimes the choices it makes are less than sensible when reflectd on later.

I dont regret not taking to the car with an axe.

AKA Lildoggie

Just found out about your spouses affair?
Infidelity Guide For The Betrayed Spouse

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #329016
01/02/14 02:02 PM
01/02/14 02:02 PM
PEEKSKILL NY
Rich57 Offline
Advocate
Rich57  Offline
Advocate
PEEKSKILL NY
I absolutely believe in temporary insanity, permanent insanity and somewhere in between.

Both for the BS and the WAS.

I guess the biggest question is trying to figure out where it all fits into the insanity line of degrees.

For instance my mother is bipolar and has been certifiably insane for probably 72 of her 82 years.
Giving her the benefit of doubt for the first 10 years of her life.
Now there have been worse times and better times with in this time line, but she will never be 100% rationale.
That would be impossible.
So that would be one end of the spectrum.

I am sure we all have done things that later on seem insane, I know I have, and it appears others here are admitting the same thing, and of course there are all sorts of degrees in between.

The mind is a powerful tool and it is not always without fog.

Interesting subject.

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #329484
01/04/14 03:36 PM
01/04/14 03:36 PM
L
Lifechoice Offline
Lifechoice  Offline
L

If you were involved with infidelity (either side) did you endure what might be perceived as temporary insanity? Did you realize it or did others notice it and inform you?

Thanks,
Ace

I definitely developed temporary insanity. Thankfully there were limited people who witnessed it...Myself and my FOM and a group of women I met on a message board. FOM got the brunt of it because it was directed at him. The message board members helped me see how crazy I was being.

It makes me cringe to think about that time in my life. It is frighting to witness yourself go from a relatively sane individual to someone who is experiencing things you never in a million years thought you would do and act in a way that is so far from who you really are.

Probably the worst part was knowing I was acting crazy, but not having the ability to stop it. I often had a battle in my head knowing what the logical thing to do was, but doing the crazy thing instead because I couldn't stop the crazy from coming out.

I am very thankful I stumbled onto the message board where posters (both BS and WS) helped me see that I desperately needed professional help. I can't imagine what would have happened had I not listened to them and sought help from a therapist to help me straighten out my thoughts.

LC

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Lifechoice] #329489
01/04/14 03:59 PM
01/04/14 03:59 PM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: Lifechoice

I am very thankful I stumbled onto the message board where posters (both BS and WS) helped me see that I desperately needed professional help. I can't imagine what would have happened had I not listened to them and sought help from a therapist to help me straighten out my thoughts.
LC

Thanks for posting LC. You bring up the $64,000 question:

How did they (strangers from an online forum) get through to you and convince you that YOU had to CHOOSE to get personal help from an outside professional?

Most get defensive and continue in their denial which usually (eventually) ends in divorce, or worse, death.

What made the difference for you?

Last edited by Ace; 01/04/14 04:31 PM. Reason: clarification
Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #329547
01/04/14 11:37 PM
01/04/14 11:37 PM
L
Lifechoice Offline
Lifechoice  Offline
L
How did they (strangers from an online forum) get through to you and convince you that YOU had to CHOOSE to get personal help from an outside professional?

Most get defensive and continue in their denial which usually (eventually) ends in divorce, or worse, death.

Time and lots of it, is what made the difference.

Initially I was very defensive with a ton of wayward thinking. I thought they were all crazy and that their advice was ridiculous. Over time as I defogged I started to understand what they were saying.

Thankfully they were patient with me and didn't give up on me. There were so many times when I was getting advice from them I slammed my laptop closed, called them names and walked away.

But even when I walked away their words always seemed to bounce around in my head. Eventually I started to understand where they were coming from and their advice started to make sense.

I'm still really good friends with the core group who helped save me from my wayward thinking myself, lol

I have no idea if the board I use to post on even exists anymore. It's definitely not a place I visit because I have no desire to read anything I wrote back then smile

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Lifechoice] #329931
01/07/14 05:30 AM
01/07/14 05:30 AM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate

Originally Posted By: Lifechoice
Time and lots of it, is what made the difference.

Initially I was very defensive with a ton of wayward thinking. I thought they were all crazy and that their advice was ridiculous. Over time as I defogged I started to understand what they were saying.

I think our tendencies towards the "hurry-up" mentality negates the possibility of recovery for many couples.

It. Takes. Time.

But it also takes effort within that time. I, too, am glad "they" got through to you, LC, but ultimately it was YOUR choice to take action and create the changes needed to overcome your fog and emerge from your temporary insanity.

We're overcoming decades of marital dysfunction including abuse, passive aggression, gas-lighting & infidelity (both of us).

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #329941
01/07/14 06:56 AM
01/07/14 06:56 AM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
It's been nearly 8 years since H cheated multiple times and 7 years since we began recovery. I have not posted our success story yet for several reasons and although my bout with temporary insanity is one I'm not proud of, it is a part of the story.

Most people who know me say I'm a very upbeat, positive, passionate and life-loving gal and it still happened to me. If my sharing about it helps one person realize that it could happen to them and does not have to be fatal, then I'll gladly tell it. I honestly did not believe such a mental state existed...until I experienced it myself.

It was after D-Day #3. My first clue that I was out of my mind was the sludge that spewed forth from my mouth during arguments with my then-WH. But, like LC said, I could not help it.

The next hint was when I was driving a client to an event and I contemplated slamming my car into a bridge abutment because I knew many people did not like this person and so I figured, in my delusional mind, that I would be hailed as a hero when I took her out. Never mind that I would be a dead hero but like I said, I was delusional and could not think that far ahead.

As I sped towards the bridge, the faces of my two children and my one friend who I had confided in flashed before my eyes and I slowed to the speed limit and delivered the person to the event safely.

Then I drove around aimlessly in circles for over an hour, alone, disconnected.... eventually needing to concoct a story for why I was so late getting back to work but my efforts made me even later.

As soon as I got back to the parking lot at work, my H called and I told him about my near attack on the bridge. He said we should go to the doctor, so then I had my excuse for being late --- a doctor's appointment.

H got an emergency appt. at the mental health dept. of our HMO and met me there. After hearing my story and the goals I had (and have) for my life, the doctor said I sounded healthy and definitely was NOT depressed.

I asked if there was a test for my H to see if he was a chronic or pathological liar. There was and when they set up an appt. and my H willingly went to be tested, things started to even out. H passed the test which meant that he did not have a seared conscience, just a lifetime habit of needing to compensate for his insecurities by falsifying the truth ->lying----but he could change. I began to feel like we had a sliver of hope.

The insanity dissipated at the doctor's office. I can only explain it by concluding that because my H was so concerned that he dropped everything to meet me at the doctors office---something he had never done---and then agreed to be tested so willingly (something I never would have thought he would do) gave me the validation I needed.

Although it could never be implemented, there should be a law to keep betrayed spouses (or wayward spouses initially after they've been caught) from getting behind the wheel of any vehicle in the midst of the crisis. My WH said he nearly drove off a cliff contemplating how he was going to confess to me after being confronted by his adult son and daughter. He didn't because they were driving behind him to make sure he told me...and they sat on the front porch while he did.

I, for one, am convinced that temporary insanity does exist. It could cause a nefarious act that may seem out of character and might be the reason for an unexplained tragedy (like smashing into a concrete bridge on a bright sunny day). I'm glad I only "thought it" and was not able to actually "do it."

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #329995
01/07/14 04:25 PM
01/07/14 04:25 PM
daduanya Offline
daduanya  Offline
Most of the time I think of my time as an OW as a temporary insanity I'm still processing. I felt like my body had take over and taken control. Even at the time it was scary and disillusioning. The whole situation definitely went against everything I thought I was and believed in.

So far as a BS, I've not experienced anything like that. It's still the early days, so I guess my time will come.

My WH, however, must be going throught some of this sort of thing now. At any rate, he is probably one of those who shouldn't be driving. He told me this week that he has had some very close calls on his motorbike. Considering we live where close calls in traffic are routine, that's saying something. Moving to our current town where life runs a bit slower has probably vastly improved my life expectancy.

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #330031
01/07/14 06:47 PM
01/07/14 06:47 PM
NeverGuessed Offline
Suspended
NeverGuessed  Offline
Suspended
There are no coincidences in life, only signs that we have not yet deciphered.

Ace, I first read your initiating note about 8:35, and had to leave immediately to attend 9:00 Mass. I drove (extra carefully?) thinking of our shared past rational disconnects the whole time.

So Mass begins, and I discover today to be the feast day of St Raymond, the patron saint of lawyers and the legal process. I gotta work on deciphering that fact.

As to your note, I recognize the feelings of purposelessness, and resignation that enveloped me that day, and note that what kept you from acting on those, was the same types of attachments to others in your life as those that restrained me.

Maybe the impulse (compulsion?) we have to be HERE is the "account payable" that we must work off for the grace/insight we received at the critical moment. I do know the forbearance I found that day was the third lifetime miracle I was gifted.

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: NeverGuessed] #330425
01/10/14 02:06 PM
01/10/14 02:06 PM
J
Jedi Knight Offline
Jedi Knight  Offline
J
Hello, dear friend.
I hope you are well, in good health and spirit.

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Jedi Knight] #330447
01/10/14 03:24 PM
01/10/14 03:24 PM
NeverGuessed Offline
Suspended
NeverGuessed  Offline
Suspended
Welcome, JK!

Did you see the PM I sent you? Up at the top, next to "My Stuff", click on the blinking envelope. Chatting there can be done without being spied upon by "2 Strikes" and "Walrus Lady".

Glad you're here.

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Jedi Knight] #330523
01/10/14 09:09 PM
01/10/14 09:09 PM
S
SmilingWife Offline
Global Moderator
SmilingWife  Offline
Global Moderator
S
Originally Posted By: Jedi Knight
Hello, dear friend.

I am so happy to see you here! Welcome!

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #330528
01/10/14 09:18 PM
01/10/14 09:18 PM
S
SmilingWife Offline
Global Moderator
SmilingWife  Offline
Global Moderator
S
It's been nearly 8 years since H cheated multiple times and 7 years since we began recovery. I have not posted our success story yet for several reasons and although my bout with temporary insanity is one I'm not proud of, it is a part of the story.

Most people who know me say I'm a very upbeat, positive, passionate and life-loving gal and it still happened to me. If my sharing about it helps one person realize that it could happen to them and does not have to be fatal, then I'll gladly tell it. I honestly did not believe such a mental state existed...until I experienced it myself.

It was after D-Day #3. My first clue that I was out of my mind was the sludge that spewed forth from my mouth during arguments with my then-WH. But, like LC said, I could not help it.

The next hint was when I was driving a client to an event and I contemplated slamming my car into a bridge abutment because I knew many people did not like this person and so I figured, in my delusional mind, that I would be hailed as a hero when I took her out. Never mind that I would be a dead hero but like I said, I was delusional and could not think that far ahead.

As I sped towards the bridge, the faces of my two children and my one friend who I had confided in flashed before my eyes and I slowed to the speed limit and delivered the person to the event safely.

Then I drove around aimlessly in circles for over an hour, alone, disconnected.... eventually needing to concoct a story for why I was so late getting back to work but my efforts made me even later.

As soon as I got back to the parking lot at work, my H called and I told him about my near attack on the bridge. He said we should go to the doctor, so then I had my excuse for being late --- a doctor's appointment.

H got an emergency appt. at the mental health dept. of our HMO and met me there. After hearing my story and the goals I had (and have) for my life, the doctor said I sounded healthy and definitely was NOT depressed.

I asked if there was a test for my H to see if he was a chronic or pathological liar. There was and when they set up an appt. and my H willingly went to be tested, things started to even out. H passed the test which meant that he did not have a seared conscience, just a lifetime habit of needing to compensate for his insecurities by falsifying the truth ->lying----but he could change. I began to feel like we had a sliver of hope.

The insanity dissipated at the doctor's office. I can only explain it by concluding that because my H was so concerned that he dropped everything to meet me at the doctors office---something he had never done---and then agreed to be tested so willingly (something I never would have thought he would do) gave me the validation I needed.

Although it could never be implemented, there should be a law to keep betrayed spouses (or wayward spouses initially after they've been caught) from getting behind the wheel of any vehicle in the midst of the crisis. My WH said he nearly drove off a cliff contemplating how he was going to confess to me after being confronted by his adult son and daughter. He didn't because they were driving behind him to make sure he told me...and they sat on the front porch while he did.

I, for one, am convinced that temporary insanity does exist. It could cause a nefarious act that may seem out of character and might be the reason for an unexplained tragedy (like smashing into a concrete bridge on a bright sunny day). I'm glad I only "thought it" and was not able to actually "do it."

The first time I dropped ds off at our former family home after ds and I moved out and WXH moved back in, ow was sitting in the drive way in a lawn chair preparing to watch fireworks. I spotted her car and then her about three houses away. I literally stopped the car in the middle of the street....I was overcome by rage and I knew if I drove as far as that driveway I was very likely to run over her. Literally run over her.

So instead I turned into my neighbor/friends driveway. Ds hopped out and went to see his friend....and I called xh and spewed on him.

Good news is she never again was outside....and I think she was only even inside maybe one other time in the next two years.

I was definitely insane.

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: NeverGuessed] #330733
01/12/14 11:42 PM
01/12/14 11:42 PM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: Jedi Knight
Hello, dear friend.

Hi Jedi Knight! I realize your first post is directed to NG but allow me to join him in saying WELCOME to MA!

Originally Posted By: NeverGuessed
Welcome, JK!

Did you see the PM I sent you? Up at the top, next to "My Stuff", click on the blinking envelope. Chatting there can be done without being spied upon by "2 Strikes" and "Walrus Lady".

Glad you're here.

We're glad you're both here.

Originally Posted By: NeverGuessed
Maybe the impulse (compulsion?) we have to be HERE is the "account payable" that we must work off for the grace/insight we received at the critical moment. I do know the forbearance I found that day was the third lifetime miracle I was gifted.

I was addicted to posting on MB at one time. I broke the habit cold turkey one day when the IT police at work posted a huge red stop sign (no kidding) stating that the site I was accessing had too much sexual content. eek

You're right, NG that we have the privilege of "paying it forward" here at MA for all we received back then (over there). I was a part of the MB "Class of 2007" before things got dicey in 2008. Long story for another time and place.

Ace

Last edited by Ace; 01/13/14 02:53 AM. Reason: delete a double "at work" (that NG quoted already) ooops! sorry

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #330738
01/13/14 12:37 AM
01/13/14 12:37 AM
NeverGuessed Offline
Suspended
NeverGuessed  Offline
Suspended
I was addicted to posting on MB at one time. I broke the habit cold turkey one day at work when the IT police at work posted...stating that the site I was accessing had too much sexual content.

I would love to examine the algorithm that yielded that conclusion!

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: NeverGuessed] #330747
01/13/14 01:43 AM
01/13/14 01:43 AM
The Farm
Jayne241 Offline
Jayne241  Offline
The Farm
Yikes, that's scary!!!

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #411221
06/19/16 04:34 PM
06/19/16 04:34 PM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: Ace - originally posted in 2014

<snip>

Now it's been 10 years (this month) since D-Day #1 and 9 years that we've been on the recovery train.

I've been off MA for roughly a year and a few months (details on my recovery thread---sorry I've forgotten how to link) but this thread piqued my interest again.

It was posted 2 and a half years ago and ran for roughly 13 days before Jayne killed it temporarily. waves Hi Jayne...are you still around?

Now that we have different posters, I am curious about other experiences folks may have had before realizing during or after-the-fact that such thoughts/actions might qualify as "temporary insanity."

Also, has anyone seen an article online or in hard-copy print on the subject of "Temporary Insanity due to Infidelity" anywhere?

Thanks in advance,
Ace

Last edited by Ace; 06/19/16 05:20 PM. Reason: clarify date of quoted post

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #425952
07/09/17 01:40 AM
07/09/17 01:40 AM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
Bumping this thread for a newbie poster Mg.

Hey Mg,

You said you might be numb and this thread may give you some insights as to why you might be feeling that way.

Hope it helps. Be careful and take things slowly.

Journal or post your frustration before doing anything that you may regret later. You may feel numb now but you're only in the beginning stages.

Keep posting. We'll be here for you.

Ace

Last edited by Ace; 07/09/17 03:01 AM. Reason: To thank Blair for posting link to MG's thread...guess I should finish writing the article, eh?

Re: ***"Temporary Insanity" - a discussion*** [Re: Ace] #445350
02/16/21 06:05 PM
02/16/21 06:05 PM
Ace Offline OP
Advocate
Ace  Offline OP
Advocate
Someone or something (troll or spider) was reading this thread today. I just re-read the whole page and thought someone else might benefit from its being bumped.

Ace

Moderated by  Chrysalis 

Newest Members
Love_Smacked, starfire, JoyfulMimi, bruers, shattered72
2048 Registered Users
Latest Topics(Posts)
Hearts Blessing5
Woman urges NC lawmakers to end child marriage: For her it was a ‘life sentence’3
63 Marriage Facts1
COVID-19 and the Increased Likelihood of Affairs3
Updates Divorce Stats4
no more rainbow members?9
BR - The Art of War - Sun Tzu5
Questions & Answers About Marriage---responses from 7-10 year old kids4
seeing new members on mobile version5
Return of the Goddess31
Community Information
2048Members
1Penalty Box
6Suspended