Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1 guest and 18 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
 Trending Topics(Posts)
1.How to deconstruct a marriage.0
2.I am Sick, I am Sad, and I am needing some support.0
3.SIHW is back and Dealing with issues....0
4.looking for some support0
5.Social Networking Sites and Infidelity0
6.Signs of Infidelity0
7.The Difference Between Cheating and Infidelity?0
8.Not really sure how to survive0
9.The Five Big Lies That Keep You From Changing0
10.Pregnant and getting put out of the house by my husband0
*By replies in last 2 weeks.
In The Media(Posts)
Woman urges NC lawmakers to end child marriage: For her it was a ‘life sentence’3
COVID-19 and the Increased Likelihood of Affairs3
Does anyone remember this story?3
Validation to find-win-win slutions2
Things men want3
These Are The Signs You're Dating A Narcissist3
Girlfriend's 'controlling' list of 22 rules for boyfriend goes viral: 'She sounds crazy'9
What Divorced Men Wish They Had Done Differently In Their Marriages7
Alienation of Affection / Criminal Conversation9
Would you pay your ex a 'break-up fee'? - BBC3
more >>
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #60802
01/28/11 11:58 PM
01/28/11 11:58 PM
S
Saynomore Offline
Saynomore  Offline
S
A good metabolic cleanse jump starts weight loss or helps you to get beyond a plateau. wink

God's Blessings,

Say

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Saynomore] #61444
01/30/11 02:41 PM
01/30/11 02:41 PM
Ace Online OP
Advocate
Ace  Online OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: Saynomore
A good metabolic cleanse jump starts weight loss or helps you to get beyond a plateau. wink

God's Blessings,

Say

Sounds intriguing, Say. I wonder how it compares (or contrasts) with the Metabolic Tune-up researched at Baylor University.

Can you provide a link to your program or at least a list of foods that make it work?

Maybe the two concepts can work together and benefit all healthwise whether or not one is an emotional eater.

Thanks,
Ace

We're overcoming decades of marital dysfunction including abuse, passive aggression, gas-lighting & infidelity (both of us).

Our Weird and Ongoing Story
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #61559
01/30/11 08:00 PM
01/30/11 08:00 PM
Not quite here
Squeaky Tree Offline
Squeaky Tree  Offline
Not quite here
Goodness Gracious!!!! Congratulations HRF!!! wowee... I'm so jealous and feeling such a slacker.

(hence my absence from here) I will get back on it and I will be a good girl soon, soon, soon

Married 22years (this year) ~13y since dday(?)
DD17 DS14
Which way do you like yourself? ~ Stosny
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Squeaky Tree] #66292
02/07/11 02:49 PM
02/07/11 02:49 PM
Ace Online OP
Advocate
Ace  Online OP
Advocate
I'm doing much better in keeping my emotions in check and making better food choices. I'm also formulating some ideas of how and why and will post them soon.

How's everyone else doing with emotional eating challenges?

Acie

We're overcoming decades of marital dysfunction including abuse, passive aggression, gas-lighting & infidelity (both of us).

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #66328
02/07/11 04:34 PM
02/07/11 04:34 PM
Not quite here
Squeaky Tree Offline
Squeaky Tree  Offline
Not quite here
oh man, oh man. I am doing absolutely awfully. I don't why. Maybe it's because my wobbly bits are getting wobblier

and I keep telling myself to fill up lots at meal times, so that I'm not hungry later, but I'm still snacking out badly and essentially having little binges.

I don't recall doing this before and I'm not unhappy....I am working hard though (not working out, still not allowed to do that) but I just want scrummy confort food all da, every day.

What shall I do?????? Help!!!!!! I can't even talk myself out of it....I want to keep eating.

DD17 DS14
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Squeaky Tree] #66376
02/07/11 06:55 PM
02/07/11 06:55 PM
Texas - that narrows it a bit ...
Vibrissa Offline
Vibrissa  Offline
What is your water intake like stay?

What snacks do you keep available? If you know you are going to be snacking, perhaps you can stock up on healthy snacks and get rid of the less good choices. You won't stop the snacking, but at least if you have better stuff it's better than junk.

Plus if it is less tempting, you'll be less tempted to eat it!

Moi: 33
DH: Kenichi 33
M: 8/2005
DD 6 yrs
DS 3 yrs
Ze Blog
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #66854
02/08/11 08:05 PM
02/08/11 08:05 PM
S
Saynomore Offline
Saynomore  Offline
S
We purchase the cleanse kit from a company called Advocare. Basically you are required to eat 8 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day while eliminating sugar, fats, whites, (rice, bread, potatoes, pasta)and alcohol. We just finished the ten day claeanse last Wednesday and I am basically still avoiding all of the "forbidden" foods.

I lost five lbs, DH lost thirteen. The best part though is that I feel amazing. My energy level has increased, I'm sleeping better, my cravings are gone and my appetite is under control.

We have been slacking on it for the last year but are going to resume regular cleanses every three to four months. I would be glad to post an e-mail for my distributor if anyone is interested. It is cheaper through him.

God's Blessings,

Say

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Saynomore] #66918
02/08/11 10:25 PM
02/08/11 10:25 PM
Not quite here
Squeaky Tree Offline
Squeaky Tree  Offline
Not quite here
Vib

I have been trying to up my fluid intake. I didn't kid myself by eating larger meals today, but I did do the chocolate bings.

The choc thing...it's not like I'm snacking, I just want to eat chocolate.

Say (good to see you about) I'm interested in the cleanse kit. I wonder if there are UK distributors?

ST

St

DD17 DS14
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Squeaky Tree] #67032
02/09/11 02:46 AM
02/09/11 02:46 AM
S
Saynomore Offline
Saynomore  Offline
S
Thanks, Stay. I don't hang out too much. smirk Send me a PM and I will shoot you his E-mail addy. In the mean time go to www.advocare.com and look up Herbal Cleanse. It has been a God send for me over the last few years. It makes you really conscious of what you eat and the monetary expenditure keeps ya honest.

God's Blessings,

Say

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Saynomore] #67062
02/09/11 03:29 AM
02/09/11 03:29 AM
Vibrissa Offline
Vibrissa  Offline
I get the Chocolate thing ST - I've started munching on Chocolate Cheerios when the craving hits me. A serving is only 100 calories and at least it's some whole wheat and vitamins as well. I'm really low on milk intake, normally so a bit with cereal is good for me and I'll throw in some fresh fruit while I'm at it.

Had the opportunity to emotionally eat today. Got a rejection from the job I interviewed with last week. Made it to a second interview, but no offer. Was feeling really down and DH was all ready to go get me a cheeseburger to cheer me up. I was VERY tempted, but I said no. Small victories!

Last edited by Vibrissa; 02/09/11 03:30 AM.

DD 6 yrs
DS 3 yrs
Ze Blog
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #67122
02/09/11 05:43 AM
02/09/11 05:43 AM
R
Raquel73 Offline
Raquel73  Offline
R
Well, I went on a major binge last week. Felt awful yesterday and finally got up and exercised today. I met with a friend and we are going to try some new stuff together. She was from the Midwest (like me) and used to be overweight and is now very slender. She knows the whole overeating issues very well. I just wish there was a pill I could take when I get the cravings and desire to stuff myself that makes me FEEL full. I said this out loud and a coworker said "drink more water and you will feel more full." I just get super annoyed when people say stuff like this, or "eat less and burn more calories than you consume, it's that simple." Right - it's that simple. By golly, why didn't I think of that before? What a moron I must be. Should've dropped 100 lbs by now, that's so simple.

Does anyone else get annoyed with the "good advice" regarding weight loss?

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Raquel73] #67132
02/09/11 07:59 AM
02/09/11 07:59 AM
Not quite here
Squeaky Tree Offline
Squeaky Tree  Offline
Not quite here
Who are you annoyed with Raquel? Yourself or them?

I used to get annoyed, but then I lost about 45lb and realised how true it was.

I've put 14lb back on.

I think I just accept. I know it's a case of calories in vs calories out. I know when I did lose lots of weight I had a mug of decaff coffee on the go all day.

And I know I am choosing to make bad choices now.

THis morning I have a lemon and ginger infusion, and a decaff coffee and I'm going to try to get in a glass of OJ before I go to work tooo (and it's a really long way from the classsroom I work in to the staff loo).

I'll take a cuppa soup to work to have at morning break, because I'm not going to get chance for lunch. And then try to avoid my ususally wednesday feeling sorry for myself because I didn't get a lunch break andnot walk to the shop to treat myself for being so hard working!

DD17 DS14
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Squeaky Tree] #67154
02/09/11 01:42 PM
02/09/11 01:42 PM
Ace Online OP
Advocate
Ace  Online OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: staytogether
oh man, oh man. I am doing absolutely awfully. I don't why. Maybe it's because my wobbly bits are getting wobblier

and I keep telling myself to fill up lots at meal times, so that I'm not hungry later, but I'm still snacking out badly and essentially having little binges.

I don't recall doing this before and I'm not unhappy....I am working hard though (not working out, still not allowed to do that) but I just want scrummy confort food all da, every day.

What shall I do?????? Help!!!!!! I can't even talk myself out of it....I want to keep eating.

Here's what worked for me as I was losing 80 pounds over 5 years (2002 - 2007).

In addition to talking myself out of it, I saw myself out of it (and occasionally 'felt' my way out of it).

I created visual impressions using past pictures of me at healthy weights. I made a collage of all these pics and put it in a plastic holder in my daytimer.

Yes, it can be irritating, but more times than not, it serves as a deterrent and helps you talk yourself out of it when something challenges you.

This goes well with new goals you can feel (like how a certain size feels when you can snap/zip/button them on). What are your goals, ST? Have you written them down?

After I lost the weight, I created a DVD detailing my steps, which I am compiling to post here .... soon.

When I followed them, I lost weight. When I didn't, I gained. Just like marital recovery or personal recovery, healthy recovery is a rollercoaster that is usually governed by our choices. For me, my healthy recovery is directly related to our marital recovery. More later.

Ace

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Vibrissa] #67163
02/09/11 01:56 PM
02/09/11 01:56 PM
Ace Online OP
Advocate
Ace  Online OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: Vibrissa
What is your water intake like stay?

What snacks do you keep available? If you know you are going to be snacking, perhaps you can stock up on healthy snacks and get rid of the less good choices. You won't stop the snacking, but at least if you have better stuff it's better than junk.

Plus if it is less tempting, you'll be less tempted to eat it!

I agree with Vibs that water intake is the key to healthy habits for a myriad of reasons:

1) Hydration is imperative for maximum digestion and all excess fat eventually is eliminated via water in some form. blush

2) Water creates a feeling of being full, possibly helping in wise choices when temptation arises.

3) Water is relatively inexpensive. For those who hate drinking water, it could be because of the unknown contents in tap water. I hated wter when growing up (high lime content) and used to have a Brita filter but recently bought a ZeroWater filter. Amazing. Family members who previously did not like water now do.

I agree with Vibs that snacks are a controllable option. Buying the family snacks that you DON'T like might help in this aspect. Getting healthy snacks that you and your family like is better but not always possible.

Ace

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Saynomore] #67168
02/09/11 02:01 PM
02/09/11 02:01 PM
Ace Online OP
Advocate
Ace  Online OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: Saynomore
We purchase the cleanse kit from a company called Advocare. Basically you are required to eat 8 to 10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day while eliminating sugar, fats, whites, (rice, bread, potatoes, pasta)and alcohol. We just finished the ten day claeanse last Wednesday and I am basically still avoiding all of the "forbidden" foods.

I lost five lbs, DH lost thirteen. The best part though is that I feel amazing. My energy level has increased, I'm sleeping better, my cravings are gone and my appetite is under control.

We have been slacking on it for the last year but are going to resume regular cleanses every three to four months. I would be glad to post an e-mail for my distributor if anyone is interested. It is cheaper through him.

God's Blessings,

Say

Thanks for sharing that, Say. (I still think you should change your name to "SayMore" because you have great things to say!) Congratulations to you and your DH for your continued success.

I'm going to check out your link as this sounds like a great way to increase metabolism. I've always thought I could not do anything about having a slow metabolism but it's nice to know that it is within one's control.

Ace

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Vibrissa] #67172
02/09/11 02:11 PM
02/09/11 02:11 PM
Ace Online OP
Advocate
Ace  Online OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: Vibrissa
Had the opportunity to emotionally eat today. Got a rejection from the job I interviewed with last week. Made it to a second interview, but no offer. Was feeling really down and DH was all ready to go get me a cheeseburger to cheer me up. I was VERY tempted, but I said no. Small victories!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Vibs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

HUGE Victory IMO. Glad you resisted. Did he get himself a cheeseburger? If my H had offered that, I might have suggested he bring home a take-out c-burger but I might have asked for the last bite! LOL

So sorry for your job disappointment. Better opportunities are around the horizon. It was great practice for you and making it to the second interview is something to be proud of. I know it's not much consolation but put on your rose-colored glasses for a moment: You get to spend a little more time with your delightful DD. smile

Ace

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Raquel73] #67176
02/09/11 02:22 PM
02/09/11 02:22 PM
Ace Online OP
Advocate
Ace  Online OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: Raquel73
Well, I went on a major binge last week. Felt awful yesterday and finally got up and exercised today. I met with a friend and we are going to try some new stuff together. She was from the Midwest (like me) and used to be overweight and is now very slender. She knows the whole overeating issues very well. I just wish there was a pill I could take when I get the cravings and desire to stuff myself that makes me FEEL full. I said this out loud and a coworker said "drink more water and you will feel more full." I just get super annoyed when people say stuff like this, or "eat less and burn more calories than you consume, it's that simple." Right - it's that simple. By golly, why didn't I think of that before? What a moron I must be. Should've dropped 100 lbs by now, that's so simple.

Does anyone else get annoyed with the "good advice" regarding weight loss?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Raquel}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Yes, I was often annoyed with people "trying to help who oversimplified stuff" so I commiserate with you in that respect.

When I first started losing weight, I never said anything to anyone. I flew under the radar for weeks and after a couple months, someone commented that I looked like I was losing weight. I quietly said "Thanks" but did not ask/offer anything else.

I vaguely recalled that a concept from a motivational workshop years ago that encouraged only sharing your goals with people who you can trust to help you meet them. That takes discipline, too but may eliminate some frustrations.

Two more things:

The concepts may be simple but weight loss/maintenance is never easy.

What may seem simple/easy for one person may be difficult for me.

Glad you posted your frustration, Raquel. I'm sure others are dealing with the same thing.

Ace

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #67222
02/09/11 04:04 PM
02/09/11 04:04 PM
Vibrissa Offline
Vibrissa  Offline
Thanks Ace - yeah I am grateful for more time with DD. It was a bit of a blow, but something will work out, somehow, and I'm feeling better about it today. DH didn't get the cheeseburger either. I was in the middle of making dinner and REALLY wanted it, but we stuck to our dinner (Beef Pot Pie) and it was tasty.

Quote:
only sharing your goals with people who you can trust to help you meet them.

I really like this.

I agree with ya on weightloss not being easy. I think a lot of times people don't understand how to validate and support each other. When you were upset, Raquel, your coworker may have been wanting to help you, but didn't know how. I heard some pretty insensitive things when I had my miscarriage, but I knew the people that said them meant well, they were trying to be helpful. They weren't really sure how to handle something negative, but they wanted to be caring. Validation and Sympathy are just not skills most people are taught, and it takes practice to use them. When someone tells me something that is frustrating, when I believe they are trying to be helpful, I TRY to take in the SPIRIT of what they are trying to do, and focus less on the words.

I'm not great at it. I get upset about things people tell me quite a bit. But I don't want to be offended all the time.

I understand where you were at. You get SO hungry, you just want to be FULL, but the things you KNOW will fill you you also know are bad for you - you feel stuck, because you want to be healthy but you don't want to be starving. I've lived like that the last year (thank you breastfeeding), and nothing seemed to work. I know it's hard. You know things that you can do to help, baby steps and you'll get there.

DD 6 yrs
DS 3 yrs
Ze Blog
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #67231
02/09/11 04:18 PM
02/09/11 04:18 PM
S
Saynomore Offline
Saynomore  Offline
S
Losing weight is very difficult, Rachel, especially the older we get. It involves stopping bad habits and creating good ones. I don't know about you but that is really, really difficult for me.

I always try to listen to what has worked for other people even knowing that it may not work for me. You have to find the things that stimulate your will power and make you feel good. Drinking lots of water is probably the one thing that is universal when you talk to folks who have taken the weight off but it is certainly no miracle cure. You can drink tons of water and continue to overeat and it just stretches your stomache and enables you to eat more. (-:

When I have lost it and overeaten or just eaten things that I know are really bad for my metabolism (SUGAR)I fast for 36 hours. It clears my head and shrinks my stomache and helps me to regain control. I don't do it often but it has helped me to keep off the 25 lbs that I lost five years ago. Will that work for you? Maybe but first it has to work in your head.

The bottom line is that in order to lose weight, you must burn up more caloires than you take in. Over simplistic? Sure but that does not make it untrue. It is up to you to find out how your personality can accomplish that most successfully. Support like this thread is really helpful to me.

Good job on the control, Vibs and )-: on the job. I know that God has something really special in mind for you but it is so hard to wait on His timing.

Thanks, Ace.

God's Blessings,

Say

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #67480
02/10/11 12:37 AM
02/10/11 12:37 AM
R
Raquel73 Offline
Raquel73  Offline
R
Staytogether, I'm annoyed at both myself and the other people!

I'm annoyed at myself because this seems to defeat me - everytime! I have been through so much in my life - dysfunctional childhood, 3 kids, difficult marriage and horrible, affair ending divorce, and I have persevered. I did not become an alcoholic or drug addict, or any other destructive roads in which someone in my circumstances might have easily chosen. I've always prided myself on being strong, independent, and intelligent. I am in a good place in life right now - except for this weight issue. It's the last hurdle and it's a big one. I had only 4 good years, ages 16 - 20, that I had a great body. I am 5'5 and at that time I was about 130 lbs. Now I am 240 lbs. I got pregnant at age 20, and it all just went downhill from there. I gained weight, a lot, and I have never been able to get it off. It increased with each kid. I'm not lazy - I actually like to exercise. Between the 2nd and 3rd kid, I was doing Tai Kwan Do, Karate Club, and aerobics almost every day (I was in college at the time). I was about 180 lbs then. I never lost a pound - and that was in the span of two years. My friends were amazed - my girlfriend's husband, who had put on quite a bit of weight, was working out at the same time I was and we would often go to the gym together. He lost all his weight. I didn't lose a thing. He was astounded because he knew how hard I worked. I could do 20 push-ups, male style, on my knuckles on the harwood floor. But I still ate a lot, so apparently exercise means nothing. The only time I ever lost weight was on the infidelity diet; that was about 50 lbs but I wasn't hardly eating at all, I wasn't sleeping, and I was a neurotic mess.

I get annoyed with other people because a lot of times they are people who have never had to struggle with this issue, but they know exactly what I should be doing. My brother is really bad - the men in my family tend to be very skinny no matter what they eat (and they eat a lot!) - until about age 35, then they start gaining weight. My brother only recently had this issue - he has always been the most unsympathetic person towards anyone with weight issues. Plus, he's in the Army, so he always exercise. Plus, he has a stay-at-home wife who worships the ground he walks on and takes care of everything like housewrk and kids so he has plenty of time to exercise. So, he actually put on some pounds for the 1st time in his entire life, but then cut out all sugar and carbs and started running everyday and lost 25 lbs in one month. Was it wrong of me to think "that a$$hole!?"

Some things I do know: biology isn't fair. I am just one of those people who has to work twice as hard to get half the results. I will never give up and just let it go! I may rant and rave, and I may fall off the wagon from time to time, but I won't give up. I'm going to try this plan my friend is suggesting - it's for about three months. It's not cheap, but I just got a raise so I think I can invest in myself a bit.

Anyway, thanks for listening and I appreciate all your support!

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Raquel73] #67567
02/10/11 03:04 AM
02/10/11 03:04 AM
K
kilted_thrower Offline
kilted_thrower  Offline
K
Two words...
Tape Worm

That's right! Just chuck some of them bad boys down into the gut and you'll be losing weight in no time!

Stay tuned for my new e-book coming out shortly, "Tape Worms, Weightloss, and You."

p.s. When you feel hungry, drink water. Typically when we have partial dehydration, we feel hunger but it's really thirst.

Some people are just wired for success. I had no choice when it came to being great. I just am great. --K. Powers

Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it. --Prefontaine

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: kilted_thrower] #67570
02/10/11 03:06 AM
02/10/11 03:06 AM
Vibrissa Offline
Vibrissa  Offline
.... WHY DID I NEVER THINK OF THAT!?!?!??!

...I need a tapeworm...

DD 6 yrs
DS 3 yrs
Ze Blog
Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Vibrissa] #67574
02/10/11 03:10 AM
02/10/11 03:10 AM
K
kilted_thrower Offline
kilted_thrower  Offline
K
Wait.

I'll have a package deal coming out soon that will include an instruction manual, a testimonial DVD, and a set of tape worms.

p.s. I was starting to feel silly for still wearing my ball caps backwards since I'm 33. But Cosmo told me that I'm good to go till I'm 40. So on my 40th birthday, I shall turn my cap around!

Last edited by kilted_thrower; 02/10/11 03:11 AM.

Some people are just wired for success. I had no choice when it came to being great. I just am great. --K. Powers

Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it. --Prefontaine

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: kilted_thrower] #67649
02/10/11 06:33 AM
02/10/11 06:33 AM
Ace Online OP
Advocate
Ace  Online OP
Advocate
Originally Posted By: kilted_thrower
Wait.

I'll have a package deal coming out soon that will include an instruction manual, a testimonial DVD, and a set of tape worms.

A set????? eek eek

One tape worm squiggling around, eatin' and poopin' around my innards is bad enough, but a SET?????

How long does it take for them to create mini-tape wormS? shocked shocked shocked

Re: **Get Mad or Sad -> Grab Food! How to Change Emotional Eating** [Re: Ace] #67651
02/10/11 07:21 AM
02/10/11 07:21 AM
New Zealand
Lil Offline

Lil  Offline

New Zealand
Eat a rancid chicken. The resulting vomiting and diarrhoea should have you shedding pounds like there's no tomorrow.

Now, do you feel better about the tape worms?

I wonder how hard it is to get thru NZ customs with a tapeworm?

AKA Lildoggie

Just found out about your spouses affair?
Infidelity Guide For The Betrayed Spouse

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Fiddler 

Newest Members
Love_Smacked, starfire, JoyfulMimi, bruers, shattered72
2048 Registered Users
Latest Topics(Posts)
Hearts Blessing4
Woman urges NC lawmakers to end child marriage: For her it was a ‘life sentence’3
63 Marriage Facts1
COVID-19 and the Increased Likelihood of Affairs3
Updates Divorce Stats4
no more rainbow members?9
BR - The Art of War - Sun Tzu5
Questions & Answers About Marriage---responses from 7-10 year old kids4
seeing new members on mobile version5
Return of the Goddess31
Community Information
2048Members
1Penalty Box
6Suspended