We are pleased to announce that Penny Tupy has joined Marriage Advocates as a visiting professional—contributing articles and participating in our Visiting Room to discuss topics and answer questions. Penny is a professional marriage coach, the founder of Save Your Marriage Central (SYMC), the visionary behind Marriage Fidelity Day, and a pioneer in helping couples overcome infidelity and heal their marriages. Penny is a founding member of Coachville and a graduate of the International Association of Coaches, Marriage Builders Coach Training and Spencer University for Coaches.

Twice each month, Penny will write and post an article for Marriage Advocates covering a wide range of topics related to marriage relationships. Her first article, "Musings on Marriage—The Grown Up Christmas List, can be found here. Readers are invited to post comments and questions for clarification and discussion on Penny’s thread in the Ask A Professional forum. Additionally, Penny will host a live "Ask Me Anything" thread in that area each Wednesday, beginning December 16, 2015 between 6 and 10pm CT. Members are encouraged to participate with any questions related to marriage, infidelity, addiction, abuse and—of course—healing. Reader requests and suggestions for topics are welcomed.

Penny says, “I am excited to be part of such a passionate group of advocates for marriage and integrity. It is an honor and a privilege to be invited into the lives of individuals and couples in distress.
“Marriage is hard work. It takes integrity and courage and a whole lot of persistence. I count as some of my greatest blessings the couples who have trusted me to help them find their inner strength so they could make ethically positive choices. The couples who stay together - figuring it out, facing their fears, taking baby steps, growing and changing – these are the unsung heroes of our society. I’m blessed to play a little part in that.
“A special thank you to the board of Marriage Advocates for the invitation to be part of this community.”